Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today

We went today for Alexys checkup. She now weighs 6lbs even. :) She has gained half a pound in like 4 days. Nicole has already lost a ton of weight and in a week she could be thinner than when she started. :) Nicole has currently gotten a COLD and she HATES life currently..... My allergies are killing me.... So the only one happy right now is Alexys. We thought she had something but the doc said she was fine. Alexys still likes to party at night...... Someday we hope to get her on our schedule and not hers......

3 comments:

Andie said...

Glad to hear that Alexys is gaining weight good and is doing well. I'm sorry to hear that you & Nicole aren't feeling well. That's no fun when you're not getting any sleep.

I remember the days when the days & nights were mixed up! YIKES. After a week or two of diligently waking up our children every 3 hours during the day & letting them sleep as long as they could at night, they finally got it. Hope it doesn't take Alexys long to get switched around.

Can't wait to meet her!

Megan said...

Glad you all are home and things are going well - I hope mom and dad feel better soon - sounds like Alexys will be taking care of you all for the next few days. Call me if you need anything - I am with you on the lack of sleep and life adjustments. I hope you are doing well!!

Carmen@littlecooksinthekitchen.com said...

Nicole-
RoseMarie just told me you had your baby. Congratulations!!! She's georgeous!

Carmen Cook